Thursday, January 6, 2022

Version 5 for 2022!


   
coming soon.... TERMINAL LAUNCH V
  
Welcome to the final version of TERMINAL LAUNCH V.  After working on this for over 2yrs, I think I have this the way I want it (and hope you like it as well). TLV was designed with speed in mind: 
 
Select Console -> Select Game -> PLAY!!!
 
While there are many many nice "looking" frontends out there, lets face it, the main purpose it to centralize your console/games in one spot to play. Some frontends are so elaborate, that they come off more like a STEAM emulator. I myself, know what game I want to play and it's name. I did not need fancy images, or long descriptions. Why? Because I already have most the games, and prefer to just play them on the PC.


Will there be other updates for TLV? A resounding YES.  Being old-school from the BBS days, I liked the look of some of the systems, so you find in the sparse images, influences of some of the menus.

Version 0.0.38b is fully functional, I just have not migrated it to v1.0.0, only because I am still tweaking it, and there are a few other things I would like. Most of it is cosmetic, layout mainly.

Feel free to comment on what else you would like to see. Enjoy!!

UPDATE AUG 8,2022
Due to a HD crash and massive loss of files, all backup for TL, only went up to u0.0.35b, So u0.0.40b is actually a clean up, and change to  FROM 0.0.39b. 
NOTE: Update on app is still shows "u0.0.36", New update u0.0.041 will fix this, as well as u0.0.41 will have a ini editor now!! YEAH!!

Download 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terminal Launch(er) V v0.0.40b

 First off, yes, removing the "er".  Why? Because. :-) As mentioned in the previous post, lost many years of work including T.L. F...